Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Dropped off documents
From: me <[email-masked]>
To: Office Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 14:16:27 -0500

Hi Tom,
I jumped the gun last week when I found those documents.
I wrote "

The
earliest two letters show that Hans Mast and Ronald Barch agreed on a
settlement a month before Hans Mast sent me anything. The second two
letters were Hans Mast trying to get me to sign off on the deal. Hans
Mast sent the second letter to me because I refused to sign the first.
When I refused to sign the second is when Hans Mast had myself and
Thomas Kost (my brother) in his office asap and hit us with his false
dichotomy intending to mislead us because we are not lawyers and had no
way to confirm or deny what Hans Mast was saying."

These Dates and activities are not necessarily true. I found the 
original emails over this time period and am currently reviewing and in 
the process of making a new timeline.
Ill send you a detailed accurate timeline of events very soon with using 
the original emails as proof.

Thank you,
Paul
Paul Dulberg
847-497-4250

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Dropped off documents
Date: 	Thu, 24 May 2018 14:08:41 -0500
From: 	me <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Dropped off documents
Date: 	Thu, 24 May 2018 13:59:48 -0500
From: 	me <[email-masked]>
To: 	Office Office <[email-masked]>

Hi Tom,

I dropped off the documents I spoke of in yesterdays email at your
office. I believe your employees were out to lunch but another lawyer
there gladly made copies and said they would get to you.
They are the communications Between Hans Mast and the second Bankruptcy
Trustee. I have not found the communications with the first Bankruptcy
trustee yet. It shows that Hans Mast was trying to mislead the trustee
into the belief that the case could not recover even the medical bills.
Also with this batch is the order from the bankruptcy trustee / court
ordering this case into arbitration. That answers who ordered it into
arbitration.

I also included communications between Hans Mast and Ronald Barch, an
attorney with Auto-Owners insurance. Included are two letters from Hans
Mast to me. These communications all show the dates at the top. The
earliest two letters show that Hans Mast and Ronald Barch agreed on a
settlement a month before Hans Mast sent me anything. The second two
letters were Hans Mast trying to get me to sign off on the deal. Hans
Mast sent the second letter to me because I refused to sign the first.
When I refused to sign the second is when Hans Mast had myself and
Thomas Kost (my brother) in his office asap and hit us with his false
dichotomy intending to mislead us because we are not lawyers and had no
way to confirm or deny what Hans Mast was saying.
Hans Mast abused my Trust!

I am continuing to go through Baudins case file and will get you
anything else I find.

Thanks again and let me know when we are meeting to rewrite the complaint,
Paul

Paul Dulberg
847-497-4250