Subject: Found correspondence
From: me <[email-masked]>
To: Office Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 13:07:17 -0500

Hi Tom,

I was going over the paperwork as a refresh because you planned to meet 
with me prior to the next court date to revise the complaint and I 
wanted to make sure I get it right.

In doing so, I found the letter I spoke of during our first meeting. It 
is the correspondence between Hans Mast and the Bankruptcy Trustee 
concerning the value of the litigation. On January 7, 2015 Hans Mast 
wrote the Bankruptcy trustee explaining that he calculated that the 
medical expenses related to the occurrence as exceeding $60,000. 
However, it was his belief that any eventual recovery would be much 
less. He even goes further saying that he would be perusing settlement 
negotiations and he was not sure how this case would end up.

This corroborates what I talked about in your office with regards to 
Hans fibbing to the Bankruptcy trustee and prior to that, to me about 
what this case was worth which is what caused me to go see a bankruptcy 
attorney in the first place.

Even you pulled up the estimated value of a case such as mine in a few 
seconds and hit it almost dead on. How can an seasoned personal injury 
attorney of over 20 years like Hans Mast be off by more than $600k and 
recommend settling out with the insurance company for only 5k?

I have the letter and can drop off a copy at your office as soon as 
tomorrow.

Thanks and please let me know when you wish to meet,
Paul