Subject: Dropped off documents
From: me <[email-masked]>
To: Office Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 13:59:48 -0500

Hi Tom,

I dropped off the documents I spoke of in yesterdays email at your 
office. I believe your employees were out to lunch but another lawyer 
there gladly made copies and said they would get to you.
They are the communications Between Hans Mast and the second Bankruptcy 
Trustee. I have not found the communications with the first Bankruptcy 
trustee yet. It shows that Hans Mast was trying to mislead the trustee 
into the belief that the case could not recover even the medical bills.
Also with this batch is the order from the bankruptcy trustee / court 
ordering this case into arbitration. That answers who ordered it into 
arbitration.

I also included communications between Hans Mast and Ronald Barch, an 
attorney with Auto-Owners insurance. Included are two letters from Hans 
Mast to me. These communications all show the dates at the top. The 
earliest two letters show that Hans Mast and Ronald Barch agreed on a 
settlement a month before Hans Mast sent me anything. The second two 
letters were Hans Mast trying to get me to sign off on the deal. Hans 
Mast sent the second letter to me because I refused to sign the first. 
When I refused to sign the second is when Hans Mast had myself and 
Thomas Kost (my brother) in his office asap and hit us with his false 
dichotomy intending to mislead us because we are not lawyers and had no 
way to confirm or deny what Hans Mast was saying.
Hans Mast abused my Trust!

I am continuing to go through Baudins case file and will get you 
anything else I find.

Thanks again and let me know when we are meeting to rewrite the complaint,
Paul

Paul Dulberg
847-497-4250